Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Discrimination and the Right to Equality

Further to our discussion of equality and unjust discrimination this week, here is a PBS Frontline episode about the Brown Eyes-Blue Eyes experiment that I mentioned (thanks to Ric for unearthing it!). Also, below is an excerpt of a TED Talk that I show to my Con Law II and Human Rights classes on equality - it illustrates the extent to which the sense of fairness, and the sense of injustice at being treated unequally, is deeply hardwired into not only humans, but also many animals. The excerpt is only 3 minutes long, but is a quite extraordinary illustration of the principle.


1 comment:

  1. Good day. Very cool website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally…I’m glad to find numerous useful information right here within the article. Thanks for sharing. ما هو المحامي الجنائي

    ReplyDelete